RSPCA Lottery - Terms and Conditions
- From just £1 a week (£4.34 a month) you can win one of 100 cash prizes with a first prize of £1,000. You will be automatically entered into four annual superdraws each year giving you the chance to win up to £10,000. We will write to confirm your entry in the lottery, plus the date of your first entry, within 14 days. The letter will also contain your unique draw number(s). Each week you will be entered into a prize draw with £2,500 worth of cash prizes to be won, with 100 prizes given away every Friday. Please note that it will take time to process your application and therefore it may take up to 14 days before you are entered into the Weekly Lottery.
- Your purchase of the RSPCA Weekly Lottery entries is from the RSPCA (The promoter), solely in accordance with the terms under which the Charity from time to time promotes its lotteries.
- You represent and agree that: a) You are 18 years of age or over b) You are a resident of Great Britain c) You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to this lottery on behalf of anybody under the age of 18 d) You will provide accurate entry information, including your name, personal address and telephone number and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
- You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the promoter your representations under paragraphs 3 (a), (b) and (c) above.
- You accept that the RSPCA Weekly Lottery is regulated by the Gambling Commission and that in certain circumstances we may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your lottery entries.
- The cost of each entry is £1 per week however the minimum payment required is £4.34 a month, which entitles you to one entry. Members may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance of the Lottery Draw by one of the methods permitted.
- The promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme.
- The RSPCA Weekly Lottery draw will be conducted by Random Number Generator (RNG) every Friday. The results will be published on the RSPCA website www.rspca.org.uk and will be available via the Lottery Helpline on 01524 752 903, from the next available working day (Lottery Office open 9am – 5pm, except on public holidays).
- No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- The promoter is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
- The promoter operates a Complaints And Disputes Procedure which can be found here and which will also be made available to customers upon request.
- RSPCA is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to the Responsible Gambling Guide here, or request further information via the Lottery Helpline on 01524 752 903.
- Any cancellation of an existing subscription will not affect your prior purchase of Lottery entries nor your rights as a holder of such entries, providing that you have complied with the foregoing obligations.
- The promoter’s decision once made is final and binding.
- The treatment of your personal data is covered separately below.
How We Will Use Your Information
The RSPCA will process your personal data (as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998) for the purposes of administering your subscription to play the RSPCA Weekly Lottery. We use third parties for this purpose. We will contact you with information detailing if you have won or not, confirming your transaction and account details and if you have consented, provide information about our wider fundraising and other products. You will receive a welcome letter in the post which will thank you for your support and confirm your account details and lottery number.
We will hold and process your personal information for the purposes of processing your donation and to register you as a supporter. We may contact you if we require further information to process your donation or to administer your supporter registration. Our privacy notice, available at www.rspca.org.uk/privacy, sets out how your personal data is used. If you want to change the communications you receive at any time, please contact Supporter Services on 0300 123 0346 or email email@example.com
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all Banks and Building Societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, DDPay Ltd re RSPCA will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request DDPay Ltd re RSPCA to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by DDPay Ltd re RSPCA or your Bank or Building Society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your Bank or Building Society. - If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when DDPay Ltd re RSPCA asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at anytime by simply contacting your Bank or Building Society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
The RSPCA helps animals in England and Wales. Registered charity no. 219099.